Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Preacher

1. Were there any prominent symbols and how were they used?

I noticed that when the came lead to waking up the Saint of Killers there was a snake on top of the coffin. In the bible Snake represents an evil that lead to Eve eating the apple and grant sentience upon mankind. Now for the sin of that sentience The snake protects the saint of killers for when evil descends upon mankind?

2. were you able to make a personal connection and what was it's nature?

I made a personal connection with jesse and how in the beginning he got drunk and spouting off people's secrets that were told in confidence. It resonates with me because I too suffer lack of faith in my religion and even tho I am not a priest people confide in me and it makes me see the world as it is. It leave many powerless to stop things from happening and a sense of injustice that the world can be so wrong and a nagging sense that there is nothing that can be done.

3. If you where to adapt this story to a different medium how and why?

I would adapt this story into a webcomic constructed from Adobe photoshop and format it into a more high fantasy way that would give it a more spiritual sense. This way be more popular with the audience as most of today's comics are done in this fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment