Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Superior Spiderman

As an avid Spiderman fan I have quite a collection of The Amazing Spiderman comics since i was a kid. Recently I fell out of the touch with the comics and when i returned I found that Doc Ock had taken Peter's mind and killed his old body, with Peter's mind in it died. Thus the audience was shock the arc over spiderman was over and we were turned over to a new arc called the Superior Spiderman where Doc Ock now was Spiderman and proved to show the world that he was the better spiderman. 

The story was written by Dan Slott and goes through a 6 volume series where this new spiderman faces all Peter had to go through. The brilliant artwork and driven story leads to an interesting tale that is a must read! 

I will admit I was pissed when this happened but as I read the arc I was quickly hooked, definitely a must have in any collection of comics a spiderman lover needs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment